We distribute columns (reading material) by those in charge

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-7 13:21:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
And high-quality articles, so please subscribe. → Subscribe to SEO Japan's email newsletter In addition, back issues are also available on note, so please try reading them. → SEO Japan|note[Survey data] Getting a rating of 3.7 or higher on Google My Business increases conversions. Last updated: 2024/02/27 blog [Information about mail magazine] We update articles useful for SEO and inform you about seminars via email newsletter. please register. Register for email newsletter >> In local queries, Google My Business content is increasingly being displayed as a local pack. The importance of Google My Business in search results is increasing, but how much influence does it actually have on users? This time, we would like to introduce an article from Search Engine Land about the relationship between Google My Business reviews and conversion rate. Replying to at least one-third of user reviews on your Google My Business can increase conversions by 80%.

There is a perfect place to get your business evaluated. It's Google My Business. By improving your Google My Business rating from 3.5 to 3.7, you can expect a significant increase in conversions. Additionally, businesses that responded to at least 32% of reviews on Google My Business had over 80% higher conversion rates Belgium Phone Number Data compared to competitors who responded to 10% of reviews. These findings come from an Uberall study that compared data from 64,000 listings in 2018 and the first half of 2019 . Note that conversion in this study refers to phone calls, route searches, and clicks to websites. table of contents Conversion rate and conversion growth rate High ratings don't necessarily mean it's good Correlation between replying to reviews and conversion rate Number of reviews needed for maximum growth Why should you care about reviews? Information on email magazine subscription Conversion rate and conversion growth rate Overall, conversion rates peaked when companies received a rating of 4.9 , while conversion growth of 120% occurred when they improved from 3.5 to 3.7 .

In this report, conversion growth is defined as an absolute increase in conversions (not a relative increase). Average conversion and growth rates for all business sizes. Source: Uberall The graph below shows the growth in conversions for small businesses, large businesses, and global businesses. Interestingly, for these three businesses, conversion growth peaked between ratings of 3.5 and 3.7 . High ratings don't necessarily mean it's good With a 5.0 rating, small businesses and global companies had the highest number of companies with a 5.0 rating, although their conversion rates fell. Meanwhile, the biggest jump in conversion rate, a 25% increase, occurred for companies whose ratings went from 4.3 to 4.4.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 21:58 , Processed in 0.665543 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |