MA tools are tools that automate marketing operations

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 13:25:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In response to this situation, we have decided to provide a portion of our service ``Workship ENTERPRISE'' free of charge until the end of June. We hope to play a part in solving corporate problems.The other day, when I presented a free MA (marketing automation) tool called `` Mautic '' to my company, I received feedback such as ``It's amazing even though it's free MA!'', so I decided to write an article introducing Mautic. By the way, I think people in Japan pronounce Mautic as ``mauteikku,'' and people overseas pronounce it as ``motikku.'' In this article, we will introduce the basic usage of Mautic. >>Click here for Mautic installation support service<< Moimoi: Engineer.

He usually focuses on machine learning, but he also does data analysis. Her hobby is to make people who call her a noob say "nice" in FPS. [Twitter: @_CrMoi90 ] What is Mautic ? Mautic is one of the MA tools used to automate marketing activities. Below is a comparison Phone Number List table of MA tools other than Mautic and Mautic. Mautic Pardot SATORI On-premises or cloud on-premises Cloud Cloud Initial cost free ¥0 ¥100,000 Monthly cost free ¥150,000~ ¥100,000~ Mautic has the following three features.

on-premises Open Source available for free Basically, it can be used for free, but you will need to prepare a server, so there will be a server fee . Although it is called "on-premises", which is operated in-house, it can also be operated on a rental server, so the cost of Mautic can often be kept to less than ¥10,000 per month. Although it can be introduced at a low price of less than ¥10,000 per month, Mautic has achieved high functionality comparable to other high-end MA tools. What you can do with Mautic and how to use it Now, let's introduce what you can do with Mautic and its basic usage.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 06:49 , Processed in 1.325622 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |